[SUGGESTIONS] ideas worth being realised

hey folks i have a couple suggestion that i think they are really good that should be in game all readyfirst one : is simply have the possibility to pike different keybindings for different characters( don't need to explain why i guess)second one : is to have the the red bar for Mesmers portal to show up down the portal icon skill after exceeded the 5000 rang or just stop the possibility to be deployed if the rang is exceeded.

More skills on mounts for combat, even if it's just simple Mario Kart style ones.

Give us the Labyrinth/desert waypoint system for the guild halls for mount races, and GvG races

The Bloody Prince should team up with King Joko in a plot to kill the Mad King, and allow us to farm the map where the Eater of Noobs is at.

Charr car/motorcycle skin for the raptor mount so we can have guild biker gangs

Take us back to some old GW1 Dwarven ruins, and maybe bring the dwarves back as a playable race by using the mists as a means to bring the dead back.

When I close my crafting window, I would like to be able to re-open it to find the last item I had highlighted still highlighted. I'm sick of having to look for what I was doing every time I close-reopen.

Given that the 'end game' is all about cosmetics, they really should have way more options. Saving a gear set for swapping at a key push. Saving color schemes for different outfits, so you can change them and change back without having to re-color them. Color application for all weapons, with multiple channels for ascended/legendary. Showing weapons in your character select qeue, etc.

Archived