Forged Armor? (human male thief)

Lina.1327

@Randulf.7614 said:Try the Citadel of Flame dungeon armour set - you can preview it at the dungeon armour vendor in LAI own both the forgeman and the CoF set, and they both look terrible on my thief.I do like the forgeman mask, but a good chest is hard to find. If I combined them with the Fused gauntlets it’ll be okay, but it’s impossible to find anything for chest.

Hello again~I personally was looking at the forged gloves/ helm in the store earlier this week and if you preview them you'll notice the texture of the armor is rather unique, making it hard to pair with many other pieces. The best set to go with these pieces overall, in my opinion, is the Warbeast armor as it holds very similar appearance and if dyed correctly can still give you a very nice look.

@Moonlit.6421 said:Hello again~I personally was looking at the forged gloves/ helm in the store earlier this week and if you preview them you'll notice the texture of the armor is rather unique, making it hard to pair with many other pieces. The best set to go with these pieces overall, in my opinion, is the Warbeast armor as it holds very similar appearance and if dyed correctly can still give you a very nice look.

Thank youuu! I’ve got the mask already, I’ll definitely look at that.

Archived