Details/Timeline Swapping

Alatar.7364

Can we please have the Automatic Swapping between Details and Timeline removed? It is almost as annoying as Draft Saved and I see literally no Reason for it to be in-game.Same of course for Statistics and Reward Track.I wonder if People here see it the same, or am I missing any Point of its existence?

@Loop.8106 said:and can the focus NOT move from the chat while typing at the same time as a queue-pop. The amount of times I've opened every available menu in the game because of a queue-pop is too kitten high!

My favorite by far is when you are typing to Guild and Que-pops up, changing your chat to either Reply to Whisper or a Map chat, so you send the text to everyone in the whole damn game, except your Guild.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Alatar.7364 said:Can we please have the Automatic Swapping between Details and Timeline removed? It is almost as annoying as Draft Saved and I see literally no Reason for it to be in-game.Same of course for Statistics and Reward Track.I wonder if People here see it the same, or am I missing any Point of its existence?

This used to annoy me as well, but it was pointed out that as soon as you click on one of the tabs, it stays there.

The chat focus is definitely super annoying though. I'll throw it on someone's backlog to investigate that. If for some reason, it's more complicated to fix than it sounds, it might be a pretty low priority thing.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Can we please have the Automatic Swapping between
Details
and
Timeline
removed? It is almost as annoying as
Draft Saved
and I see literally no Reason for it to be in-game.Same of course for
Statistics
and
Reward Track
.I wonder if People here see it the same, or am I missing any Point of its existence?

This used to annoy me as well, but it was pointed out that as soon as you click on one of the tabs, it stays there.

The chat focus is definitely super annoying though. I'll throw it on someone's backlog to investigate that. If for some reason, it's more complicated to fix than it sounds, it might be a pretty low priority thing.

I just went to check that and the Tabs do Swap again even after you click on one of them. Only once, though. If I click it, the Tab will swap once more once the "Grey line" reaches its End, and only after that it won't. So it is still One more annoying Swap =D

Nice one about the Chat. Thank you for that!

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:Can we please have the Automatic Swapping between
Details
and
Timeline
removed? It is almost as annoying as
Draft Saved
and I see literally no Reason for it to be in-game.Same of course for
Statistics
and
Reward Track
.I wonder if People here see it the same, or am I missing any Point of its existence?

I just went to check that and the Tabs do Swap again even after you click on one of them. Only once, though. If I click it, the Tab will swap once more once the "Grey line" reaches its End, and only after that it won't. So it is still One more annoying Swap =D

Nice one about the Chat. Thank you for that!

I had to recheck that and Realized that the Swap repeats again once the Button "Leave Match: XX:XX" appears. It resets what you clicked on and begins the Grey line Timer again

Archived