runes and sigil of the stars cele ranger hype?

Eleazar.9478

Runes of the stars give +24 to all stats and 30% reduction to chill, weakness, and cripple and -10% condition damage

Sigil of the star gives works like blood lust cept it's all stats for a total of +50 to all stats at 25 stacks

Just curious if there's a cele build that could make use of this

Actually have been using it (rune of stars)with my front line (maurader/commanders) soulbeast build since my GL runs tempest for nearly perma protection which synergizes quite well with second skin for a 43% condition damage reduction and safron bread for 50% condition reduction against chill weakness and cripple

Just wana see what peeps come up with (obviously thinking towards wvw builds)

@Prophet.1584 said:i'm not sure about overall build yet but i would pair that with Second Skin and Curry Mussel Soup in wvw for -48% condi dmg and -43% dmg with protection. In WvW i'd run a knight/sentinel mix with all the condi's getting thrown around in zergs or marauder if you're roaming.

Ya I've thought about that mussel soup but it's very convalooted. And as I said I run manders)maurader. I was wondering if any of these could make cele a bit better as ranger had cele potential but seems to be missing something

Archived