3 things I want for PoF

zeke.2091

1) Remove the obnoxious party popup from wvw. Every time I change map or use a waypoint, there it is. It's annoying and we don't need it at all.

2) Change necro greatsword skill 4 cast animation back to the "ground stab". It looked so much better than the spinning, we already have skill 3 for spinning, and it feels more consistent across the greatswords - guard #4 and mesmer #3 and even ele conjured greatsword #2 all use it for ground interaction and it's great that they do.If you really think think reaper needed the balance improvement of "not being stuck in place for a second while they dropped nightfall" or whatever the patch notes said back when you made that change, then just shift that over to greatsword 5 - a little more chill duration, or a little less cooldown, or whatever.Basically the greatsword ground stab animation is one of the best you have and I want it back on my reaper, whatever the cost!

3) Please make the ranger greatsword skill 2 tolerable to use. Spamming maul every 3 seconds is the exact opposite of fun.My initial suggestion would be to double the cooldown but add a second strike, in keeping with the theme all the bears' maul skills have, and maintaining the dps and vul application it has now. Dodging it would actually kind of matter, it could be used to get around blocks/blinds, even just a little change like that makes it far more interesting. And more importantly, while it might not seem like much, the difference between mashing a button every 3 seconds and every 6-8 is actually huge.

Well that's my little wishlist. Hopefully I put this in the right subforum...Cheers

Archived