[Suggestion] Mount Flash Reduction

TheGrimm.5624

I can appreciate the work and visual effect that went into the mounting and dismounting animation. It is well done and does emphasis that some transformation has occurred. That said a little goes a long way. Since we do not have mounted PvP combat at this time and I wonder if this animation's brightness might not be toned down and tempered. When you begin to get into any boss fights the flash effect by the mounts themselves becomes quite over whelming. I would recommend for a group of devs to run on best appearance during a full zerg assault in Istan's Palawadan event to see how those animation's stack. Not prone to flashes in games to be any issues but even I walk away with a slight headache by the end of the event, so for anyone with more light sensitive eyes I can agree this might be an issue. And again since mounting up/down doesn't actually need to be a visual que for anything this seems likes a good candidate for some toning down or options to only show your own mount/dismount animation. Appreciate your time and the read, cya in game!

Archived