photon forge skills are so easy to cancel

michelada.2947

so yeah i know everyone that plays holo must have the same problem, specially photon blitz (PF4), the skills are canceled just by moving , sometimes i try to burst with photon blitz and when i notice, the skills is on cooldown while i was in front of the npc and i just moved a step to the side, i hope the team fix this bug soon because is really anoying

I noticed this happening to me as well over the last week or so. When I activate photon blitz too quickly after using another forge skill or sometimes when I am moving when I try to use it, photon blitz won't activate but will either go on partial or full cool down. I agree that it is extremely frustrating and hope that this can be sorted out quickly.

I'll report this in the bug forum.

Edit: Bug forum post link

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/19633/bug-holosmith-engineer-photon-blitz-skill-not-activating-properly/p1?new=1

It's because of how they made the skill work. Same problem can be done with Blowtorch (Pistol 4)

They'll need to update the tracking on Pistol skills such as Blowtorch and Photon Blitz, it's way too easy to inflict the interrupt cooldown on yourself if you look at the wrong angle.

Archived