12/12 Patch Notes Feedback

There's a lot here that I just don't care about as I'm a WvWer who quit after 11/7. I look forward to trying out some of these changes.

So far, I'm encouraged by many of the condition rebalancing. This is a good step in the right direction to cut down on the condi burst and move more towards DoT. While this won't be the end all in balance or 100% solve the condi issues, this is a good step in tackling it and hopefully improves WvW/PvP. I really hope the PvEers don't freak out as in pre-patch threads, as if one looks closely, there's actually an overall increase in dps. There are a few things that make me scratch my head, however. Mesmer seems to have gotten an over all buff and some of their multi-stack condi abilities haven't been touched. The same thing with the ranger. Some things, like torch has been touched, but not traps/shortbow. Maybe you guys ran out of time? While this stretching out of condi damage is great, it needs to be across the board. I ask a dev what's with the big discrepancy?

The glacial weapon skins look great. Haven't had a chance to look at the obsidian weapons, but I'm glad there's some exclusives for WvW/PvP.

Don't really care about anything else

Archived