[Suggestion] Glacial Mounts

So my character has a pretty cool theme with her Wintersday Scepter, Glacial Warhorn, generally Blueish/White Color scheme + the Winter's Heart Infusion and looking for a snow diamond Infusion. And one thing I've been waiting for since the release of the Halloween Mount Package was Winter-Themed Mount skins.

I know I'm not the only one with a cool character theme (the "cool" pun is intended btw, don't be offended please) and I also know many people have been waiting for cool (okay I'll stop) FROSTY/ICY/Winter-themed mount skins and most of those people got really excited when they saw a Wintersday Mount Package for 1600 Gems and here I can't speak for everyone but at least I was very very disappointed when I looked at the skins, for various reasons. I was expecting Mounts with a similar appeal as the Glacial Weapons especially since there seems to be a glacial glider coming and I would buy a glacial mount skin package for up to 2000 gems without any hesitation (probably the only Mount skins that I'd very consider buying).

So my suggestion is: Add Glacial Mounts (Or Snow Diamond Mounts)!plsI've been a good boy this year, I'm even giving away 30 Presents to Orphans every day!

No I didn't get the Arctic Jeboa as it was in the gambling box and I'm not gonna try my luck on that when I'm only interested in one single skin :)And yes, currently I have dyed my Mounts as best as possible for a icy theme but I was looking for a more fancy icy/winter look.

For others: Electro Blue Dye looks great on the Default Raptor skin if you want him to look like his scales are sort of glazed in frost, it's what I am currently using.

Archived