Can anyone tell me what the names of below 2 infusions are?

nathaniel.1573

According to the Wiki, the Snow Diamond infusion doesn't have the frosty aura that the second picture has. My guess would be that both the Winter's Heart and Snow Diamond are stacked in the second picture.

Winter's Heart by itself gives the frosty effect, like I just mentioned, and turns the skin white/blue-ish depending. The intensity depends on your character's hair color as well. For instance, my base white charr has a pale blue effect with Winter's Heart. Characters with black hair have a more rich hue of blue. Here's a more comprehensive Winter's Heart comparison.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Also, snow diamond makes your eyes glowy white, which I don't see in either picture.

If you equip both the snow diamond and winter's heart, the eyes will end up blue. At least they did on my Norn.

I believe the first picture is winter's heart and the second is snow diamond+winter's heart as Dreygor said.

The first picture isn't pale white because, if I am not mistaken, the hue can be affected by skin/fur/bark(?) color. it isn't the poly teal because the poly refractor's affect your entire appearance including armor. The only things the poly refractor's don't affect are weapons and back piece.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:

The first picture isn't pale white because, if I am not mistaken, the hue can be affected by skin/fur/bark(?) color. it isn't the poly teal because the poly refractor's affect your entire appearance including armor. The only things the poly refractor's don't affect are weapons and back piece.

Ah your right, I forgot poly affects the armor and fur/hair color affects winters heart. Interesting

First one I think is Polyluminescent Undulating refractor in teal and possibly Winters Heart together, second one is Snow Diamond on top of the Poly and/or WH.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Poly-luminescent_Undulating_Refractor_(Teal)

He’s using the Ooze you get from the Juggernaut collections (or the juggernaut itself) to make his armour pop out, as it coats your armour in Quicksilver.

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:First one I think is Polyluminescent Undulating refractor in teal and possibly Winters Heart together, second one is Snow Diamond on top of the Poly and/or WH.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Poly-luminescent_Undulating_Refractor_(Teal)

He’s using the Ooze you get from the Juggernaut collections (or the juggernaut itself) to make his armour pop out, as it coats your armour in Quicksilver.

He doesn't have a weapon drawn which is the only time Juggernaut gives the effect. In addition, the Juggernaut liquid metal effect does not negate the poly refractor hue. The poly refractors still color the Juggernaut effect when weapon is drawn so his armor would appear teal, regardless.

I still believe the first to be Winter's Heart and the second to be Winter's Heart+Snow Diamond.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:First one I think is Polyluminescent Undulating refractor in teal and possibly Winters Heart together, second one is Snow Diamond on top of the Poly and/or WH.
)

He doesn't have a weapon drawn which is the only time Juggernaut gives the effect. In addition, the Juggernaut liquid metal effect does not negate the poly refractor hue. The poly refractors still color the Juggernaut effect when weapon is drawn so his armor would appear teal, regardless.

I still believe the first to be Winter's Heart and the second to be Winter's Heart+Snow Diamond.

No but if you craft the juggernaut precursor it gives you a toy now that lets you have the juggernaut effects without wielding it, similar to a tonic effect. I do still agree with your explanation of what it is though.

@Moonlit.6421 said:

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:First one I think is Polyluminescent Undulating refractor in teal and possibly Winters Heart together, second one is Snow Diamond on top of the Poly and/or WH.
)

No but if you craft the juggernaut precursor it gives you a toy now that lets you have the juggernaut effects without wielding it, similar to a tonic effect. I do still agree with your explanation of what it is though.

Interesting. I made my juggernaut a few years ago so I never got the toy from the collection method of making it. Do you keep the toy permanently? Or is it used as an ingredient to craft something for the weapon? Curious if the toy effect is affected by the polyrefractor like Juggernaut's effect is.

@Wolfheart.7483 said:

)

Interesting. I made my juggernaut a few years ago so I never got the toy from the collection method of making it. Do you keep the toy permanently? Or is it used as an ingredient to craft something for the weapon? Curious if the toy effect is affected by the polyrefractor like Juggernaut's effect is.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Chromatic_Ooze

You need to purchase it from Craftsman Hobbs in Lion's Arch. It becomes available after you complete the third part of the precursor collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived