Class for Dungeons / fractals

GloStix.5271

@"Ok I Did It.2854" said:Hey, without knowing what classes you really enjoy or what your skill level is for learning rotations is, its hard to say, but check out

https://snowcrows.com/builds/

They have builds for all classes, some for condi and some for power, they have the rotations on video and written, to give you an idea, hope this helps.

Everything listed and the tips as well are set up specifically for raid advice, I'm not interested in raiding whatsoever. I'm just looking for something easy that I don't need to put much effort into, to run dungeons and low level fractals with friends. Thank you for trying though.

There is very little difference between the raids and fractals in terms of build, the only difference will be the boss fights where you may need to change a skill/trait to allow for the bosses mechanics.

If you are only going to be running the levels 1-25 fractals take whatever class you wish, as you will destroy everything in there without a challenge, if you are running any HoT or PoF elite spec, it wont matter in terms of dungeons, as you will massacre everything in your path,

But again as I stated the website yes does list for raids, and that seems to be what the meta is balanced around now.

From personal experience with power builds:

Spellbreaker (traditional power wars traits, dagger/axe and gs or you can do d/d and a/a or variety of any of these weapons with minimal dps loss) this thing is pretty much unkillable and can face tank Lupi without much skill.

Healing Druid

Vanilla War or Berserker. They're a little more killable than Spellbreaker but still not bad.

Holosmith. This one just kills everything before it can kill you, plus with access to a decent amount of stealth, it's pretty good and decently braindead if using sword/shield. (The build is very similar to the raid one with alternate weapons).

Not as easy but still fairly easy:

Reaper

Herald

Daredevil/Deadeye (latter has less mobility)

Dragonhunter

Chrono

Challenging:

Tempest (things tend to like targeting ele and it's squishy)

Power Soulbeast (no survivability in standard build)

Weaver (same issue as Soulbeast and tempest)

Any power builds for condi specs (like Firebrand/Renegade/Mirage.) They tend to do low damage and, in Renegades case, you lose survivability. You can play then by all means but aren't as easy as you asked for.

Big thing is to change your skills according to want you are doing. If you need to run through anything, don't have a bunch of dps skills on, and you'll be fine.

Edit: these are from personal experience and from what I've seen people do well and struggle with. In my experience, it comes down to your knowledge of whatever you're doing. Someone who has never played a class before but knows the content by heart will have an easier time than someone who is running a meta build in content they've never done before.

Archived