EU With a strong NA community — Guild Wars 2 Forums

EU With a strong NA community

Was thinking about starting a EU account, and would like to know what servers have a good NA community? I don't want to just run around K-training all day so a servers that gets matched up against a equal or greater NA would be ideal.

Comments

• shagwell.1349shagwell.1349 Member ✭✭✭

Yes, you are. If you want to see what NA population does to a formerly nice server, go check Vabbi.

• @shagwell.1349 said:
    Yes, you are. If you want to see what NA population does to a formerly nice server, go check Vabbi.

Wasn't aware this was a problem. To clarify I'm in no way a toxic player just looking for some good fun fights.

• reddie.5861reddie.5861 Member ✭✭✭

try finding servers that are up against spanish servers this seem to be only server left with nightcrew xD no1 really gives a rats kitten about wvw anymore in EU i bet.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

try wvwstats.com check the time zones. see where you fit in.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• @Sovereign.1093 said:
    try wvwstats.com check the time zones. see where you fit in.

I have been looking at it and it is a helpful tool but with the holidays and server linking I'd like to get some player feedback

• there's no eu server with na community. but there are eu servers with lots of europeans playing during na prime time, like vabbi.

• @shagwell.1349 said:

I'm on Vabbi, and I can confirm there is no issue with any apparent influx of toxic NA players. In fact some excellent players who play frequently are NA, and are in my experience really good guys + girls. Now it's a bit of a troll server sure but it's just a bit of carry on. If you've got any patience at all (which you need for WvW anyway) and a sense of humour, you won't mind it.

• @henchmen.1856 said:
    there's no eu server with na community. but there are eu servers with lots of europeans playing during na prime time, like vabbi.

I mean an active NA timezone. and Vaddi is closed

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.