DHUUM CM Looking for more players

TkMan.9638

Anyone killed Dhuum and want to do cm at server time 7.30am to 2pm??? So hard to find static players at this hour..... We are prepared to switch server to get this done... Don't really care for the tittle I just want to get the achievement done :)NA peak hours is our 1pm .. I am at work (except weekends).EU peak hours is 3am... I'm in bed and hv to work immediately in the morning.Kind of a problem for us :p as we can only play from 7.30am to 2pm server time.

Oh.. if u make a group at this hour time we are five ppl. .. my hub,me, two other friends and another guy who maybe interested but yet to confirm. We can move server at anytime...My hub and me need to move server. The other three guys are from na.. I hv their contact from doing w4 cm before. How many number from your side?

On Sat & Sun, we are free from 2 hours before daily reset and play many hours after because its day time for us. weekdays we are only available from raid reset (and few hours after). if you already have 10 to train cm then that's fine. It is only when you have someone giving up to release the spot. no pressure.

Archived