[suggestion] # of Keys next to Currency on Inventory — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[suggestion] # of Keys next to Currency on Inventory

Reanne.5462Reanne.5462 Member ✭✭
edited January 6, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I think it would be helpful to see the number of 'keys' you have available for a specific area when you are there, same as the Currency that shows up when in a zone.
Imgur Imgur

Comments

• Reanne.5462Reanne.5462 Member ✭✭
    edited January 6, 2018

deleted...

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

Apparently there are technical problems with this, in that initial game design hard coded the currency display to cap at two categories. They can't add a third for keys.

• It's only 2 clicks from where you are to displaying how many keys you have. I know some feel clicking is tiresome, but it's really not too much effort.
    At least, while you wait for the suggestion to be implemented.

Good luck.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    It's only 2 clicks from where you are to displaying how many keys you have. I know some feel clicking is tiresome, but it's really not too much effort.
    At least, while you wait for the suggestion to be implemented.

Good luck.

Its less about the clicks, and more about easily knowing what keys I have, that are useable in the zone I am in. If I can just look at my inventory and see I have keys that are usable where I am, I am more likely to use them, otherwise, I will just do the event that I was there for.
    some people can't remember which key goes where...

• I'm afraid that's all we are left with, as it is technically not possible. /shrug

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.