Returning player, Installer doesnt work.

You would have to click 'Show Details' and post only the first part. Then, someone on the forums may be able to offer assistance.

When you do click 'Show Details', if the line Module: LavaSoft..anything comes up, remove all LavaSoft products. (You can google the exact name that comes up and follow any instructions found with your Google search to remove the adware/etc.)

Good luck.

This is what is says under the "show details." I also don't have any extra 3rd party apps running in the background.

--> Crash <--Exception: c000001d
App: Gw2-64.exePid: 8068Cmdline:BaseAddr: 00007FF610840000ProgramId: 101Build: 61760Module: ddraw.dllWhen: 2018-01-09T08:42:41Z 2018-01-09T00:42:41-08:00Uptime: 0 days 0:00:00Flags: 0

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Do you mean that 'fix' didn't work? Because that's your issue. The Crash Report states that ddraw.dll is the problem. Did you re-install DX9?

Yeah the fix didn't work. Already tried to reinstall DX9 and same issues. I'm thinking the last windows update I did change something and is giving me issues as I am having other issues with my PC for some reason ever since the update.

Archived