New Engineer - Boosted to 80 - Needs advise on Hero Points to unlock Holosmith - EU Server

Kistong.3529

Good day.

So I recently bought the game and boosted my character to 80 engineer. I did this because i watched Youtube about holo smith and i came in expecting to get it immediately ( my Mistake, excited much). However this was not the case as i needed 250 hero points, and i saw my starting gear as Soldiers instead of the required Berserker.

Now i need advise on how to catch up my hero points so i can unlock Holosmith. I just have recently unlocked the bunny mount and so far i am just playing Story Mode.

What do you want the Holosmith for? If you want to PvP, you don't need to boost anything in PvE, AFAIK.If you don't want it for PvP, then IMO you shouldn't rush it. Engie is a complex profession, that works much better by continuousy changing your skills and build, with lots of different tools you might like or not. IMO it a good route to just level your engie and then begin with the elite specs...

@Ardid.7203 said:What do you want the Holosmith for? If you want to PvP, you don't need to boost anything in PvE, AFAIK.If you don't want it for PvP, then IMO you shouldn't rush it. Engie is a complex profession, that works much better by continuousy changing your skills and build, with lots of different tools you might like or not. IMO it a good route to just level your engie and then begin with the elite specs...

he doesnt need to get good before unlocking it, game doesnt gate it behind skill.

Archived