Nevermore IV: The Hatching

Malafaia.8903

Anyone that has done that achievment can tell me why i can't hatch the egg at Maelstrom?I'm following a YT video, done all the 12 first steps of the achievment but when i go to the Caldera, nothing happens.Please tell me i don't need to have the Warming Stone and the Incubation Box on my inventory...

Yes you need them in your inventory.

‘Bring your Raven Egg, Incubation Box, Spider Silk Insulation, and Warming Stone to the lava in Mount Maelstrom. From Maelstrom's Waypoint, jump into the lava that the Megadestroyer spawns in, and be rewarded with a Raven Chick.’

You must have completed all the previous steps prior to The Hatching entry in the achievement listing.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Yes you need them in your inventory.

‘Bring your Raven Egg, Incubation Box, Spider Silk Insulation, and Warming Stone to the lava in Mount Maelstrom. From Maelstrom's Waypoint, jump into the lava that the Megadestroyer spawns in, and be rewarded with a Raven Chick.’

You must have completed all the previous steps prior to The Hatching entry in the achievement listing.

Ok, so i just fucked up big time.Never know when i have to keep the items on my inventory or when i can delete them.As i said, i've done all the 12 first steps, but i've deleted these 2 items. Now i'll have to craft them again. GREAT!

Archived