WvW in last time

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

I see most profesions that start to be over power as Warrior Mesmer Necromancer Engineer ....WvW is about zerg vs zerg and i look at warrior and i see invulenrability invulnerability i remember that Elementalist in past more and more players complain of his Trait Diamond Skin (Conditions can't be applied above 90% of health) and have been NERFED not modified to something like a number of conditions or maybe a cooldown ...NERFED...... I don't see this corect .....actually in last time is more like a Headshoot game - who fire first WIN.Builds that have in the same time Defense (invulnerability, invisibility remove conditions) togheter with big Damage and in case of Warrior heal too when we speak about his Signet of healling - must sacrifice something either more damage less defense either less movement for to have something more, ex Elementalist i sacrifice all damage for more healling ....i see Reverants only for one thing going with zerg push one skill Hammer thas all no one play reverants since they are good with zerg and thas all..... Elementalist Meteor Shower and Water skills (even Water im sure will be nerfed at one point).......Necro make a red carpet of conditions and in last time must be some glitch , since after 5 conditions you are instant dead. Try to fix it ANET i get it no balance no balance but at the moment a new player come to WvW with a meta build Warrior and no way to kill it what is the point of the old players that are already bored of this class we have to pass all to play Warriors vs Necro vs Mesmers. ---I always wanted to come here and say wow guys the game start to be fun and is amazing in last time but i end up by deciding if to play or not anymore this game--. The only part good is PvE yes there you have made progress but there have been always a good job.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@FOKOZUYNEN.8206 said:WvW is about zerg vs zergNo its not.

Also I'd like to know where all those mesmers and engineers in zergs are hiding because they sure as kitten arent on EU servers. Combined maybe they are 5 out of 50 players in a squad.

This, I roam on my engineer a bit. But I often follow the zerg out of squad to see if I can help out in small ways. I see maybe another 1 or 2 other engies max on EU. Population always tells the tale of the strong classes.

I do however see a lot of mirages.

Archived