Looking For Guild

Iki.1684

Been around since the beginning, played off and on post-HoT, and returned pretty well full-time for PoF -- unfortunately, the group of folks I used to play with just sort of doesn't anymore, and so, I've become something of a castaway.

Home server is SoR, region is NA, and you can find me ingame (most often) on character name Sevrinn Varic. I'm looking for a decent group of folks who still enjoy dungeons, FotM, SW, and just general tomfoolery; crackin' a cold one with the boys for the sake of crackin' a cold one with the boys sort of people.

Cheers.

we still enjoy dungeons and think it's fun from time to time. FotM, we do them daily with different time frames. and SW too since cough cough cuz everyone needs money to cater a their harem. we just lost our SW tag though =[ since she has pretty full schedule and decided to transfer her account to a close friend. otherwise, we're chill and like to help out other players so everyone can catch up and enjoy the game together. take a look:https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived