Major "desync" issue when grouping (commanding HoT HP Trains and running JPs)

I command HoT HP trains daily and lately players tell me they see me desync. Basically they see me go in a different direction than I'm actually heading. Some say it's a mount bug. Yes, I was on a mount at that time. On my side of things, everything is good. I have no lag, no issues what so ever. So for example, when going to do the Golem HP in VB, how you run up that spiral at the waypoint; I fly over to the big vine and now I'm gliding to golem, I see my squad waiting back at the top of the spiral at the wreckage. I ask them what they're doing and they reply stating they see me running in to the wreckage. That's just one example.

I don't know what I can do differently. Like I said, there is no issue on my side b. Just a moment ago I was guiding a player through Scavenger's Chasm JP to collect all 12 orbs. Initially they were following then they jumped down. I asked what they were doing and they said they were following me. This happened multiple times; to the point where I had to call off the JP off because I was porting on them on CD. This player kept seeing me go down when I was really going up.

Again, I don't know what i can do do differently. Is this a known bug? If so, it is being looked in to?

I appreciate anyone's help. Thank you so much.

Archived