The Abusive Relationship Between Master of Manipulation and Mass Invisibility

K THEN.5162

Before I say anything, I think this was a great patch! There were lot's of interesting changes across the board as opposed to a 5% buff here and a 3% nerf there. However, there was one change involving a clashing trait and elite spell that was absent from the patch list. That change I was hoping for is the interaction between the Master of Manipulation trait in the Chaos specialization and the Mass Invisibility elite being looked at. Basically if you have this trait and are running MI then once you finish casting it, it "buffs" you with reflect. If you so happen to reflect a projectile such as a ranger auto, then it bounces back and reveals you...completely rendering the purpose of MI useless.

This is also the 5th time I posted about this Anti Synergy so Anet if you're tired of reading this then please state that this interaction is intended and I will cease, but if not, then I will continue to raise awareness until this interaction is either fixed or at least noticed by one of your developers.

Cheers and keep up the great work!

Kthen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived