Revenant is everyone's scapegoat.

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

It seems like every profession wants to think it's the worst, and is hated by ANet. I'm not blind to the problems with the Revenant, but the fact is that we do actually get some pretty great skills and traits. The new buff to Impossible Odds, for example, makes it basically Soulbeast's elite with added superspeed and 10% damage boost, maintainable for longer and without a 60 second recharge – but people are so locked into the "Anet hates the rev, just delete the profession" mindset that they can't see any of the things that make it awesome.

@"Manpag.6421" said:It seems like every profession wants to think it's the worst, and is hated by ANet. I'm not blind to the problems with the Revenant, but the fact is that we do actually get some pretty great skills and traits. The new buff to Impossible Odds, for example, makes it basically Soulbeast's elite with added superspeed and 10% damage boost, maintainable for longer and without a 60 second recharge – but people are so locked into the "Anet hates the rev, just delete the profession" mindset that they can't see any of the things that make it awesome.

I am aware of all changes that came up with this patch. Brutality and Impossible Odds as well as shortbow damage buff (OHSHIT POWER RENEGADE VIABLE NOW...not.) but I'll tell you what. I liked my quickness for it was a great way to cleave down some annoying glass cannon class instead of stomping it. It was also a great way to pick up chests in PvE when it was still part of my gameplay time in this game lol

There is also that Phase Traversal "fix". Ze Fix that came out for the class that came out 2 years ago, meanwhile all other specs similar abilities that existed ever since release never recieved it. Coincidence? I highly doubt it. Same trick may work for the first time but I hardly get confused now as I've seen it many times in a row already.

Archived