(FIXED) Friend/Ships Entry Won't Load

Donari.5237

I used the website submission form to put in my Friend/Ships story today, figuring Valentine's Day itself was a great day to do it. Well, I tried to. At 2:15 pm eastern today I clicked the Submit button. I got a spinny circle of pink dots. Ok, I left it to its thing while perusing other forums and chatting with people and working on dailies.

Close to 3:30 pm I checked again -- still spinning. I closed it out. I'm nervous about trying again in case somehow it did load (though refreshing the page doesn't show it) and getting disqualified for multiple entries.

I don't have Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc, nor have I any intention of ever creating accounts on any of those. I was very happy to see I could share my story of GW2 friendship ... and somewhat less happy to see my entry blocked. Should I try again? Would appreciate a ruling on what happens to double entries of the exact same text if a system glitch caused the doubling.

Picture of spinning dots on greyed out entry: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/188816886861922305/413413696795049984/ContestSpinCircle.JPG

edit: Apparently it was a FireFox problem. Edge was able to handle the submission just fine. Anyone else with a similar problem, try a different browser.

Archived