Living world season 2 achievements don't validate

Hello,

I'm currently trying to farm my last Tyria mastery point, so I've begun to to the living world season 2 achievements.I experienced bugs during the 2 first instances of the "Entanglement" chapter.First, I did the "Discovering Scarlet's Breakthrough" instance 2 times, one to validate Mess With the Bull & Fire for Effect and one to validate "No tricks".During the first run the two achievements were validated but during the second, and please trust me I didn't even approched the laser or the steam creatures, it didn't validate it. I reported the bug to the support, it's okay, maybe it's happening sometimes.

But today, I did the second instance (Concordia incident) and NO Npc died, and I finished the whole thing under 10 minutes, and 0 achievement were validated.

It's sooo boring to have my xp bar full since monthes and can't unlock my last 2 masteries, so did I make something wrong ? Is it possible for you to validate at least these achievments "manualy" ?

Thanks for reading & potential help.

Do be aware, you must complete Achievements in Living World Season Two with the same character that had previously finished the Episode. In other words, no Achievements are possible on a first run-through with any character.

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below. The Team is unable to help from the forums.

Good luck.

Yeah it's true I did it on a reroll but as I said I did validate two achievements during the first run of "Discovering Scarlet's Breakthrough" so I'm not 100% sure about the need to finish an episode before doing the achievement, or maybe it was a "positive" bug then ?

Thanks for answer btw :)

• 11 months later...

Sorry to resurrect a thread but on a preliminary search I found nothing answering the question of WHY this must be done on the SAME character? I am feeling terribly petulant and grumpy about this, as I loathe the story of season 2 (Only played it through to the terrible Caithe memories, after that I just skipped all dialogue). However, several friends just purchased the season and we are all going through the season together (I will say, it isn't AS BAD this time around now that I know how things turn out), so I brought a character that hasn't done it(since why on earth would I bring one that HAS) and now I am figuring out why none of us are getting any of the achievements, even though I have completed this on another character.

Also thank heavens this was changed for future chapters.

@Etria.3642 said:Sorry to resurrect a thread but on a preliminary search I found nothing answering the question of WHY this must be done on the SAME character? I am feeling terribly petulant and grumpy about this, as I loathe the story of season 2 (Only played it through to the terrible Caithe memories, after that I just skipped all dialogue). However, several friends just purchased the season and we are all going through the season together (I will say, it isn't AS BAD this time around now that I know how things turn out), so I brought a character that hasn't done it(since why on earth would I bring one that HAS) and now I am figuring out why none of us are getting any of the achievements, even though I have completed this on another character.

Also thank heavens this was changed for future chapters.

Becouse they made them that way and after complaints from the players they changed it on season 3 season 4 and more then likely season 5 aswell.Going back and changing season 2 would be nice but it might break something else making the workload heavy for such a small impact.

Archived