Need help on a Druid build

HaganeMiku.7418

So my human character is only level 17. However I want her to be a druid that uses a longbow and has pretty high survivability when doing things solo, but in a party uses a staff to heal.

Is there a build of this anywhere I can look at? I have seen builds of using a staff with the other weapon set being a warhorn, however I have no interest in using a warhorn.

So basically I want a druid build that only uses longbows and staves and switches between them for solo and party. For the record, I have Heart of Thorns.

Also, is it possible to unlock every skill for the classes?

All I need is a link.

Thanks!

@"HaganeMiku.7418"Also, is it possible to unlock every skill for the classes?

Yes, you will have enough Hero Points to unlock each class' Skills and Traits when you reach 80, with the help of some Hero Challenges you can complete in the open world.

If you want to camp longbow for your solo play, you can try using this build. It's cheap to gear up and should be able to clear most open world content comfortably. You can take Natural Stride for a little extra mobility while exploring.

When grouping up, based on your requirements, the above build can be tweaked to this build to provide some healing and lots of Might to the party.

Archived