Nerf Scourge Shade and Ability Radius

psyt.9415

You have a game mode based around tiny points and then a class that can blanket a whole point forcing people to stand on it and take massive abuse or stand off of it and give away the point unless they have some sort of range. Considering you can have two in match blanketing everything why not just nerf the damn radius on the shades.

You have all these elaborate SFX that look terrible but it doesn't change the fact that a pbaoe class has a distinct advantage sitting on their butt in a game centered around standing on points. Why not start with a radius nerf on thier abilities so they have to apply their brains a little bit and move around more. I should be able to stand on a point as a melee while fighting it. My only option shouldnt be pack a bow or face tank . Its just not fun to fight against. Yes I kill them all the time but its just not fun for anyone to face due to the pure aids nature of the design behind the class. Its really too bad it cant be redesigned to be like a placed trap with a smaller radius or something that requires a little more skill.

Archived