PoF elite Spec Changes

While each class can use their specific forums to talk more specifically about these changes, I just have to say here that while some seem understandable, I don't think certain feedback was considered. Also some of the changes frankly just seem mean spirited, but as I've said elsewhere, Anet doesn't seem to care for rangers.

So, anyone see the changes yet and have anything they'd like to share with those not of your main class?

@PookieDaWombat.6209 said:While each class can use their specific forums to talk more specifically about these changes, I just have to say here that while some seem understandable, I don't think certain feedback was considered. Also some of the changes frankly just seem mean spirited, but as I've said elsewhere, Anet doesn't seem to care for rangers.

So, anyone see the changes yet and have anything they'd like to share with those not of your main class?

Well, just, again, that they managed to nerf Scourge in all modes because of an WvW issue. It was a rather hefty nerf, too, indirectly nerfing a lot of other things. And then seeing that they gave Revenant some buffs that only apply in PvE, and did not keep the WvW issue change to WvW only is simply a slap in the face.

@Shiki.7148 said:

@PookieDaWombat.6209 said:While each class can use their specific forums to talk more specifically about these changes, I just have to say here that while some seem understandable, I don't think certain feedback was considered. Also some of the changes frankly just seem mean spirited, but as I've said elsewhere, Anet doesn't seem to care for rangers.

Well, just, again, that they managed to nerf Scourge in all modes because of an WvW issue. It was a rather hefty nerf, too, indirectly nerfing a lot of other things. And then seeing that they gave Revenant some buffs that only apply in PvE, and did not keep the WvW issue change to WvW only is simply a slap in the face.

Scourge was only designed for WvW. It has no place in PvE as monsters don't have boons or very few. PvP it would be ineffective due to lack of mobility and protection as a dps class. It could be used in PvP as a bunker. So, yeah. All the PoF elites are very specialized.

@Spurnshadow.3678 said:

@Shiki.7148 said:

Scourge was only designed for WvW. It has no place in PvE as monsters don't have boons or very few. PvP it would be ineffective due to lack of mobility and protection as a dps class. It could be used in PvP as a bunker. So, yeah. All the PoF elites are very specialized.

Tired of people talking with no idea what they talk about

Archived