Suggestion: Portal Tome for City Portal Scrolls

Just as all the LS 3 and 4 portal scrolls can go into their respective tomes, could we get a portal tome for all of the city portal scrolls? (Rata Sum, DR, LA, etc.) I've got all 7 of them and it'd be nice if I could compact them like the others.

Also, while we're at it, can using the tomes (any of them) bring the location selection menu to the front of any open tabs instead of behind them as it currently does?

• 3 weeks later...

Just an extra idea to throw out there. Would it be possible to add a right click -> drop down menu to the portal tomes, if the window for location selection can't be made to appear in front of other open tabs? Similar to the right click -> salvage x, y or z option on salvage kits.

Like:

Season 3 Portal Tome: (Right click brings following options next to the item in inventory itself, not as a separate window)

• Travel to Bloodstone Fen
  • Travel to Ember Bay
  • etc etc

Season 4 Portal Tome: Right click ->

• Travel to Domain of Istan
  • etc

Tyrian City Portal Tome: (Please make this a thing) Right click ->

• Travel to Rata Sum
  • Travel to Lion's Arch
  • etc

Alternate suggestion: Instead of adding YET ANOTHER inventory item, get rid of the stupid extra items you need to carry around with you and convert all teleport entries that bring you anywhere for free into a shortcut list in the regular map (which you already use for teleporting to any other waypoint anyway). This would include every location that you currently use up precious inventory slots for, be it shared items for account bound stuff or soulbound items like the thing that gets you back to Aurene's chamber in Tarir.

The game uses way too many inventory items as it is, please do not suggest or support to add even more of it instead of reducing the clutter.

Well my initial suggestion was to reduce clutter by turning the 7 city scrolls into a single tome. So, like, they wouldn't be adding more exactly.

Your idea is fine with me as well. Just some convenient way to compact everything, I don't really care what it is.

Archived