[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

Comments

• Heya, I'm brand new to the game and having a good time so far but I think it'd be a lot better with a Guild. May I have an invite?

• Do you accept new players who have pretty much just started?

• cause if you do id like to join if you'll have me.

• Absolutely @ Haseo. always welcome new players. Invite sent :)

• Bumpity on up!

• All the bumps

• Bumpity mcbump bump

• Best Casual guild NA

• id like to join im new just bought both expansions and actually am online atm if u can invite me ^^ i do have a job tho so i hope thats not an issue but ill try my best to get online everyday for a couple hours :)

• You guys sound like a great fit for me, I'd love to join.

• Hey there, I am a returning GW2 player, used to play before any expansions back in Europe, started from scratch now, bought both expansions and looking to relearn the game, so much has changed, if you guys accept newish players and are willing to show one around, I would very much like to join:)

• Hello, returning player from years ago, trying to get my bearings back and am looking for some friendly (and patient) folks to run around with. Mostly a PvE type, but am up for anything with the right crowd. Thanks, Skarr

• hey Guys Morry Here, Training Raid this Saturday: we are downing Cairn/mursaat semi weekly and Samarog down to 40/50 percent. Our full wing clears is going strong as well. If you are looking for a guild to learn/grow and just have fun kicking.....well you know: then contact any of our memebers/directors. Thanks Morrigan Nightstalk. Aka Morry.

• @Skarr.6459 said:
    Hello, returning player from years ago, trying to get my bearings back and am looking for some friendly (and patient) folks to run around with. Mostly a PvE type, but am up for anything with the right crowd. Thanks, Skarr

Invite sent

• @Sif.7361 said:
    Hey there, I am a returning GW2 player, used to play before any expansions back in Europe, started from scratch now, bought both expansions and looking to relearn the game, so much has changed, if you guys accept newish players and are willing to show one around, I would very much like to join:)

invite sent

• @Galikanokus.7815 said:
    You guys sound like a great fit for me, I'd love to join.

invite sent

• @Cyi.7814 said:
    id like to join im new just bought both expansions and actually am online atm if u can invite me ^^ i do have a job tho so i hope thats not an issue but ill try my best to get online everyday for a couple hours :)

Invite sent

• Would like to join. Been away from this game for a while, never really got into it very much. Would like to try it again with you guys.

• @Russypoo.4791 i will add ya!

• Hi, I'd love to join! It seems like you have a wonderful community. Just the kind I've been looking for!

• Dawn.7968Dawn.7968 Member ✭✭

Hi, I have been playing off and on for some time now and would love to find a friendly, active community to pass the time with. It sounds like your guild may be just what I'm looking for. I would love to join and try it out please.

• @ Gecko, @ Dawn, I will send you the invites :)

• LazJones.2138LazJones.2138 Member
    edited April 24, 2018

I would love to join! I just recently came back to GW2 after a break to find my guild I joined was inactive! I wanted to join a friendly guild for grown ups and yay this was at the top of the posts. XD I'm casual, mostly sticking to PvE. I'm on the Tarnished Coast server so I can't help with WvW, but I'm always happy helping however I can. Sometimes it's just nice to have other people to chat with during late night farming.

• Hello! :) Old GW1 player just starting GW2 and looking for a guild to join. You guys seem great, would love to join if you have room =)

• Hi I would like to join your guild. I am new to GW2, been playing free for a few weeks to see if I liked it and just bought the expansion packs today. I am a casual player, will be on maybe 3-4 times a week. Just looking to have fun with some great people.

• @LazJones.2138
    @Archangel.7308
    @Susan.6783
    ....invites sent :)

• Thank you so much!

• Greetings! I'm definitely interested in joining your guild. I'm an old gen gamer and actually new to MMORPGs, I used to play more TPS and FPS type games and got hooked on a game for years called, Gunz the Duel, Korean designed game by Maiet. Those days have passed and I want to slow things down, play more casually and meet new people. I can be a social butterfly. Gaming isn't at the forefront these days, real life, work, etc. but I still make a point of finding some balanced game time. I researched several MMORPG games and this one piqued my interest. A few weeks ago I bought the full game/expansions. I'm presently at level 25 and learning more and more. Thanks for your consideration. Best regards. -MG

p.s. In game name Nomadic Hermit

• @Intrigue.6382, invite sent :) happy to have you with us. Welcome!

• @IceCold.3542 said:
    @Intrigue.6382, invite sent :) happy to have you with us. Welcome!

Thank you. How do I find our discord channel/server?

• @intrigue - it's in the guild panel. Press G :)

• BUMPITY!!!

• IceCold.3542IceCold.3542 Member ✭✭

Bump ^_^ >>

• 2 bumps this time!

Upsy daisy, upsy doozy, upsy dozy (points for knowing which movie that's from)

• Hey, I was a guild wars one player who played gw2 at launch but have been off on ps4 experimenting with other games, I just came back and boosted a few characters but just made a new fresh level 1 necro and would love a home to make friends in, may I join? NA, 23 years old, male, fort asper server

• Sage.6289Sage.6289 Member

22 years old, male, Northern Shiverpeaks server! I love tanks, so I'm a bit out of place in this game where tanking isn't as much of a concept.

Could I get an invite, along with my significant other dragonrage.3756 ?

edited May 4, 2018

@Sanbakor.8529
    @Sage.6289 + @dragonrage.3756

Invites sent. Welcome to the guild!!

• DustyStick.5142DustyStick.5142 Member
    edited May 4, 2018

Could I possibly get an INV? Level 80 warrior looking to get into Fractals/Raiding. Got full exotic zerker gear but kind of lost on where to go from there!

DustyStick.5142

@DustyStick.5142, invite sent. Welcome!

• Perfect. I am definitely newbie/scrub here but bring loads of useful experience me thinks. Looking for a fam to grow with if i can... invite me, when time permits, please.

• Franbuscus.3279Franbuscus.3279 Member
    edited May 5, 2018

I would like to join this guild I have a level 80 elementalist and level 80 revenant

@Gonzarilla.3549

@Franbuscus.3279

Invites sent. Welcome!!

• BUMPITY!!!

Bumpsssssssssss

• Hey! I just read through your thread, and as a recently returned player (Pre hot, I have some catching up to do) I'd really like to join. All my guilds from before seem dead, and you folks seem like just the right speed for me.

• mikexg.7329mikexg.7329 Member ✭✭

Been an on and off player since launch. Played GW1 a bunch. A couple friends and I have recently got back into the game and am loving it more than ever. With some recent life style changes (got married) My gaming time has cut back and GW2 just fits best with what I am looking for - Based off a quick read through this thread, I think this guild will be a great fit too. I like the idea of a family friendly all inclusive adults only guild. I mostly PVE, have not done any raids yet and not many fractules but am looking to check that out, I also love wvw but have not done much there either since my return. Just going through both expansions and main story at the moment.

If you still have room and think I'd be a good fit - I'd love an invite :-)

@Ellowrath.1956
    @mikexg.7329

Invites sent. Welcome aboard!

• hi! I would love to join your guild. I’m looking to meet new people and explore gw2 with friends. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.