"Solve the tracking network auth puzzle" false positive? Also couldn't interact with blue and red.

I think this is not the combination that should've let me through (See screenshot). Boyfriend said the goal was indeed something different.Furthermore, I could not change the blue and red color tiles (no option to interact with those two consoles.)I apologize if I overlooked a similar topic/just didn't understand this part.fhuVbpo.jpg

Ah sorry: No, not stalled; I could activate the portal (seen in the background) by the color combination you see in the picture. Which I thought was odd, and my boyfriend was pretty sure that the correct combination should've made all tiles colored (which is not the case with my combination here, the lower right tile would stay blank).
I could only change the green tiles, I did nothing with the red and blue tiles because I could not interact with the corresponding consoles. From your reply it sounds like we might have to find something to activate the blue and red console, but well, that didn't apply in my case.

Maybe we got it wrong and I was just lucky?

Archived