Will the new Path of Fire stats be added to chests sold by the Magnetite Shard vendor?

Mobilizer.6278

is there any chance for recipes for the new stat combos exotic insignias and inscriptions to be added to the wvw herorics notary vendor? or is there a place that you can find them in pve? cause im sure plenty of people have old ascended sets theyd like to change to the pof stats in the forge. Also, are there plans to update the ls3 trinkets?

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:

@Pompeia.5483 said:Hey Ben, the armour and weapon chests from the raid vendor in the Aerodrome do not allow you to select the PoF stats for non-boss armour and weapons. That is "on the table" ?

No, those are core stats only I believe.

Hmm, maybe I forgot the ones I picked. I was able to get Marauders but picked two heal ones and did not see Harriers. Was a little sad.

@Benjamin Arnold.3457 said:

@Pompeia.5483 said:Hey Ben, the armour and weapon chests from the raid vendor in the Aerodrome do not allow you to select the PoF stats for non-boss armour and weapons. That is "on the table" ?

No, those are core stats only I believe.

The raid vendor inside the aerodrome has been able to select Vipers and the like before though unless my memory is false....

Archived