"not your active story" - please lock and close, known problem ;) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"not your active story" - please lock and close, known problem ;)

Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 13, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

So I'm doing the new story line... finished the first part and into the second and I get the message that says nothing will be saved because it's not my active story.. I'm alone!!! Whose is it then??? lolol sheesh

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

Comments

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

and yet... it appears to be saving progress.... oyvey...

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Devs have responded; they are aware and investigating.

• Vayne.8563Vayne.8563 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's a known bug, but it's just a messaging bug. The message doesn't stop you from getting progress, as you've already noticed. Just keep playing. It's not a progress blocking bug.

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

heh yep definitely getting progress. Tx for the replies.

• Think games way of trolling us :<

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's a bug in the system

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    PvP forum members must be making a new football oval judging by the way they move the goalposts of every post.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.