Returning Player looking for a guild(TC)

Heya Astorin, we may be what you are looking for. Tyrs Paladium is a casual guild for players 30+ in age (though exceptions have been made) that plays with a "no man left behind" mentality. This means we help our guildies figure out the game, whether they are new to GW2, returning after a break, or just changing professions. We are PvE focused and run fractals almost nightly. We don't raid currently, but we hope to add that to our repertoire soon. Our official server is Dragonbrand, but I would say only 50% of the guild resides there. There are guildies that WvW and others that sPvP, but that's not a large part of what we do.

If you'd like to learn more about us, click HERE

And if we sound like a good fit, then please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

Auro, Officer, Tyrs Paladium

Hey Astorin,Another guild that may suit you is The Laughing Llamas [LOL]! We are a Military owned and operated guild, with Leo and civilians. All our guild members and officers help each other out with builds and with game play (we have a channel on discord dedicated to builds). We have a weekly schedule that includes fractal nights, metas, hero point/bounty trains, WvW and PvP nights.

If you'd like to hear more we have a guild recruitment post on this forum just look for the name, or send me a reply/whisper/mail. I know you would be a great benefit to our guild and us a benefit to you because we are dedicated to our members and to maintaining a drama-free active guild.

-Podge, LOL Guild Officer

be warn that we're very off meta, so we'd craft, enjoy as well as running our own builds that we share from time to time in Discord.a lot of us were in gold/platinum in sPvP so you can trust our builds that they'd work for PvE or WvW.Discord is very active during the day since most of us have it on mobile to keep in touch until the night falls. prime time is 7pm CST onwards.we won't promise to be your long lasting guild but we sure make people turn around, come back and enjoy the game in a whole new level.for WvW, we currently wait for Anet on their WvW reconstruction. so in the near future, we'd be able to play as a guild and not as mega linked servers.meaning if you choose a guild as your WvW guild, you'd play with that guild's alliances to fight their opponents. so more like GvG on a large scale.we also have fractal trainings most nights around prime time or an hour later. i usually get off work late, but when i'm on, i usually run them too.also run hp trains, dungeons, open world events, and what not.for more info about us. you could find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived