Activation Time for skills — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet Forum Chat for September: The next forum conversation, on the topic of our September 18th release -- including Living World Season 4 Episode 4, a new raid, a new legendary, and more -- invites member questions and comments from Tuesday (9/25) through Friday afternoon Pacific Time (9/28). Devs will be responding through early October, as their schedules allow. Join the special September 2018 AFC Subforum to take part. More info here.

Activation Time for skills

Is there any chance this will be added to the API at some point? Working on a project right now and can't find it anywhere and would rather avoid adding it manually to every skill in the game.

Comments

• MaLeVoLenT.8129MaLeVoLenT.8129 Member ✭✭✭

@Riff.1037 said:
    Is there any chance this will be added to the API at some point? Working on a project right now and can't find it anywhere and would rather avoid adding it manually to every skill in the game.

Agreed. Currently working on an app and finding that alot of the skill information is incorrect or broken.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@Riff.1037 said:

Agreed. Currently working on an app and finding that alot of the skill information is incorrect or broken.

That is probably due to the rather significant amount of aftercast on some skills and you are probably interested in attacks per second rather than activation time.

• Riff.1037Riff.1037 Member ✭✭

Well, i'm looking for activation times themself, like Meteor Shower takes 3.5s to cast fully, that's the number i'm looking for and nowhere in the API does that number appear. While the wiki has it, I really hope they didn't have to hard code that.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.