'Dismount' button still worded as 'Dismount' for actual Mounts. How about 'Dischair'?

Okay, with the 'dischair' joke out of the way (although it would be cool yet we know that will never happen), how could the old wording for actual mounts be overlooked when you want to get up from sitting on a chair? I am quite sure nobody says, "Allow me to dismount my chair." or "Let me mount my chair."

And why are we not allowed to just get up from a chair automatically soon as we hit one of the arrow keys forward on our keyboard or press the left and right click on our mouse together to move forward?

The above is something to think about, but the wording should be changed to something more fitting when players want to get up from a chair.

@"Super Hayes.6890" said:I actually want my character to say "dismounting" every time they get out of a chair. I don't care how much the voice actors cost! Make it happen!

Lol, you reminded me of KOS-MOS from the game Xenosaga (preferrably Episode I), and how she would say something like that in her voice since she is an android with artificial intelligence.

If Anet added something hilarious like that, only then would the wording 'dismount' make sense because it's a joke. As of now, it sounds illiterate.

Archived