Anet, please increase the amount of guilds we can be a part of please!

aandiarie.7195

Since Anet was saying they wanted to redo wvw/scrap our worlds, I wondered if they could increase the amount of guilds we can be a part of from 5 slots to 10 slots please. That way people can still talk to their pve guilds, their pvp guilds, wvw guilds, and some favorites from the ashes of their old server when the new server alliances come out. We all spent years getting to know people our communities and building them. It would only seem fair that Anet would introduce additional guild slots so we could keep in contact with more guilds to lessen the sting of out world breakups since it is against our will after all Q_Q

add them to your friends list for your chit-chat,and if the friends list is full because your friends with everybody...add them to your block list and set a nickname like "chit-chat buddy 1"

My personal guilds are:G1: My Own guildG2: My WvW guildG3: My Community guildG4: My PvP guildG5: My PvE guild

i dunno what more guilds to slot from 6-10.....every people i encounter was placed on friends list, as well as enemy salt whisperers are put in it too

Archived