Having a hard time staying alive

Shinya.2598

For PVE, you'd want to go with Snowcrow's build for Renegade: https://snowcrows.com/raids/revenant/

For a PVE renegade, I wouldn't recommend anything other than viper. The increased damage will help enemies die faster. If you need more defenses and healing, there are a couple of tactics you can go with:

(1): Start in Kalla and drop Darkrazor on the group of enemies. The pulsing daze will interrupt their attacks, effectively disabling the group.(2): In a pinch, Soulcleave is an excellent heal skill. For an entire team, actually.(3): If you have to disengage an enemy for awhile, try to do it while in Mallyx. Then you can drop multiple Unyielding Anguishes for massive damage.(4): There's no shame in starting a fight with the shortbow. You'll want to use Spirit Crush -> Scorchrazor, and if you're at the right distance, seven-shot in the fire field. Then swap to mace/axe and tear things up.

If we talk about fractals, i use jalis as second stance too(mostly for condi cleanse, but elite is sweet aswell).Kalla is just useless in most of situations with those cast speeds and its just really bad with everything to be honest.Usually i switch between deva/invo traits(depends if need more stunbreaks/condi cleanses or if we got more than 1 power dps), sometimes i use retri traits for overtuned fractals like oasis to survive those op trash mobs.U should be ok with survi, u got druid in 90% of t4 parties anyway. I had hard times at start too when rerolled from Daredevil to Renegate

Archived