Infinite load screen since pathch, client repair app crashes half way through

This happens about every 3-5 loading screens so id consider it quite game breaking for me. Infinite loading screen, have to terminate exe and restart client every time. Never had lag or any of those types of issues in years playing now all of a sudden after this patch, busted. What should I do, btw im clearly not the only one. Why does the repair app show not responding half way through, at least that might help it.

didnt play much after the successful repair so dont know if it helped because it happens every few loading screens and location wise its completely random. Sometimes lions arch sometimes extremely low pop areas. However when I logged into bitterfrost which was first map after repair client, my ping was 2500ms , i hit the gathering banner at the spawn point and didnt show banner buffs until half way across map at first berry node. Relogging fixed that which usually does for me but Im thinking the loading screen issue isnt gonna be anywhere near that simple. This is new for me ever since latest patch, absolutely nothing has been changed on my end, hardware, software, updates ect.

Archived