PvP map loading time — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PvP map loading time

Deadly Moonshiner.1354Deadly Moonshiner.1354 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 23, 2017 in PVP

Is it just me or the map loading is ridiculously long since PoF went live?

Rytlock Brimstone: So we find the archon, take him out, then use Kas's "imposter" trick to take his place, right?
Lady Kasmeer Meade: It's not a trick. Mesmers don't do "tricks"—we utilize illusion.
Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, yeah. You guys are worse than elementalists.

Comments

• Cosbuster.4379Cosbuster.4379 Member ✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

It's not loading at all currently. Thought it was a DC, nope, just infinite loading.

Edit: And it did load after like 10 minutes. Ended up as a 3v4.

• Khenzy.9348Khenzy.9348 Member ✭✭✭

Same. Stuck in a loading screen and then a Network Error.

• Same for me, 4ever Loading Screen.

• Belze Intilie.8436Belze Intilie.8436 Member ✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

And now im stucked in AT Loading Screen...GG. Only unranked worked for me. =(
    Btw now i cant Q, cuz i´m stucked in a AT-match on Khylo, that i cant even enter. Only one of our AT-Group was able to enter this map. 3 of the enemy Team.
    Pls take a look.

• Kuya.6495Kuya.6495 Member ✭✭✭

I get stuck in the loading screen but when i get back the waiting timer seems to start for the match. It almost felt like the match wouldn't start until all players were in the instance.

• Update: Unranked bugged too. Just loading screen for Minutes

• Same has happened to me! loading screen forever even if you restart! stuck in loading screen infinite

• same for me. ended up in a match of 3v1. we win...

• been stuck in Niflhel map loadscreen for about 7+ minutes now, then dced. Odd

• Please Anet, fix this, i want to finish my ascension kek.

really tired of it

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.