why engineer players are great

Anthony.7630

I was trolling the general dicussion and talking about law psychology and other junk. Made me realize - the engineer forums has some of the best human beings in guild wars 2.

Yes are class is constantly nerfed and we have a lot of garbage traits and garbage skill slots. We also tend to be a clown fiesta joke class.

But the people (players / engie mains) you people are very good. You tend to have common sense kindness courage strength and honor / dignity.

The engineer forums is the must relaxing place (and a bit slow ) and the engineer mains are not toxic like other parts of the anet forums.

I played engineer on an off for 5 or 6 years i don't remember to be honest. I did queens dale trains and i also played in the old mists with the yellow stone castles and grass terrain. I also did spider trains in verdent brink to power level mastery experience.

I am not pro at engineer. But i think like you all - i put up with the class's deficiencies because engineer is a class that draws me in sub consciously. It's like i main engineer because i am evangelists LOL

Engineer is a ok class. But the people who main engineer are very interesting. I have never seen a toxic engineer or a engineer who felt sad weak or useless. It draws a certain type of person.

You all are good people. I am glad to be in a tiny engineer community. We are almost like a union or a club. Engineers are kind of rare (holosmits are common but the real veterans played a long time ago and are pretty rare)

Stay classy engineer players. You play the most underrated noble class in the game.

Archived