QOL Suggestion - Trading Post Filters

It would be wonderful if there were a filter in the trading store to "only show locked items." I've been buying dyes, skins, and recipes I don't have, and it would save a ton of time to be able to filter out all results for things already unlocked on my account. For example, if I search for dyes, I get a massive list, and I can sort it by quantity, item, level, or price. None of these sorting features make it easier to find the ones I don't already have unlocked. If there were a tick box in the options, similar to the "only show available" tick box, then I could simply tick "only show locked" and get a list of only the ones that actually might interest me. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement, but I'm sure it would be a welcome change for many people using the trading post.

I second your suggestion, would be a great idea while also increasing diversity.When I sometimes browse weapons just for fun I see skins I never saw before which are quite affordable and look cool.Also, no idea how much effort it would cost but it surely would be valuable feature for us fashion wars players =)

I'll add my +1 to the "show locked" suggestion, that would be a great feature. I can see armor or weapons being difficult, since there are so many variations on a single piece. You know, the same shoulder piece with various prefixes would all show, rather than one entry for that particular shoulder piece. I'd be happy with that even.

Archived