Draconis Mons living world episodes bugged, can't progress

Geege.3658

Myself and many other people are unable to get past parts of the LW as it doesn't progress in the journal when talking/interacting with key NPCS such as taimis tracker device and the nature spirit on the volcano. Please fix this asap as its preventing a lot of people from finishing their LW so they can try out the new story content

Already posted on this issue.. but it wasn't even deemed important enough to put into the "Known Issues" list that Gaile put out last night.. seems we're just in limbo until a fix maybe gets considered sometime :(Almost seems to me like they knew things were wrong, didn't/couldn't push the release back so pushed it out and are using this as a gate to control numbers in the PoF judging from all the issues players are having getting into even the prologue.S for now its back to SWTOR for me I think. :/

Yeah I commented on another thread about this earlier. I managed to get past Bilgefire (by waypointing elsewhere within Draconis Mons after speaking to him but before the conversation was over - a coincidence, as someone in map chat had said there was a treasure mushroom near another waypoint so I figured that'd be more fun) and move the objectives on a couple, but now I'm stuck at another point. I have to check to see if the light turns green, but the "Look [F]" prompt results in nothing happening when I press F to look. I've tried logging out and back in again a few times and it hasn't helped.

I've got the same problem. When I talk to Nettleblaze to finish In pursuit of a God, the quest never completes, and I can't move on. I really didn't want to start PoF until I finished LS3, so it's quite annoying. Even worse, I can't complete my sentient collection since one is inside Iota vault which is locked until I get to the next story step.

Archived