Short bow #2 Edit request

The Mechanic.3567

Hey Devs,i was hoping in the next patch you could make the combo effect apply AFTER the "hit" when using the cluster bombs blast finisher in a field. The prime example of this is when trying to gain stealth from blasting a smoke field with the short bow, you will auto reveal yourself if it hits an enemy in process of blasting the field. i dont think it was designed with this intended as other professions have similar abilities and the stealth procs after the hit.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:First hit stealths you, even If you hit foe with it. Second one reveals you If it hits foe coz its attack from stealth. Same thing for dagger2

If If Works as you suggested, you could blast foes with bow2 and remain in stealth.

I dont see how this is true, blackpowder>heartseeker>then heartseeker connects> then you go stealth.

i can not then heartseeker again through a BP and connect while remaining stealthed.im asking for the same mechanics of heartseeker to work for clusterbomb.

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:First hit stealths you, even If you hit foe with it. Second one reveals you If it hits foe coz its attack from stealth. Same thing for dagger2

If If Works as you suggested, you could blast foes with bow2 and remain in stealth.

i re read your post, there is only one "hit" with clusterbomb as a blast finisher.

Archived