new class or elite specialization focus main hand weapon or shield main hand

Bullgar.6519

theres a lot of sub weapons i would like to see on the main hand i chose these particular 2 because these two have a really good support roles to the main character and allies around him/her but i would like to see these two weapons more on the offensive. (Focus): A lot of focus skins look like fist weapons even the new legendary that came out is a book that makes your arm look demonic. as for the skills it would be mostly basic 1 would be mostly a basic combo of punches with a finishing kick. 2 would be a leaping skill almost like a superman punch that would cause daze .and 3 could be a sweeping kick that would stun,daze , or knock back enemies this weapon would go great with a warrior or thief class since both classes have great amount of Dps and are good at fighting head on.(Shield): The shield if equipped on main hand could be a great offensive and defensive weapon but more defensive than offence. as for the skills 1 Would be a series of shield bashes with a finishing shield bash that could stun,daze or torment. 2 could be a dashing shield bash where it could stun, daze, or push back enemies or it could be a shield trow like captain america and upon return the shield grand you aegis or protection for a short duration .3 would be counter where the character blocks an attack and counters it with his/her own if the counter is successful the character would cause the enemy to get stunned and would receive get stability,retaliation, health regen ,and protection for a short duration. (3) if equipped with another shield the character would put both shields together and shoot out a powerful blast of energy to surrounding enemies causing burn, cripple, weakness and vulnerability for a short durationthis weapon would go great with a warrior or a guardian since both can be really defencive and still have high damage and already have shield as a sub weapon.

I love this. But I’d go, shield as your only weapon, like Captain America. Give it to Rev and go full offensive support class, with a new legend to match! (Rev main so I’m a bit biased) truth is it’s prob better with warrior or guard...but a man can dream.Really cool idea tho!

@Nivik.2961 said:I love this. But I’d go, shield as your only weapon, like Captain America. Give it to Rev and go full offensive support class, with a new legend to match! (Rev main so I’m a bit biased) truth is it’s prob better with warrior or guard...but a man can dream.Really cool idea tho!

Offensive support rev is renegade though.I mean unless you want another one. which i wouldnt blame you for.

Archived