OCX Active Worlds?

Uon.7491

Hello all!

I made one of these threads several months ago, but that's enough time for things to change. So I ask: which Worlds have a fairly active Oceania population?It doesn't have to be guilds, but enough people to play with when most of America is asleep.

I am asking because I get it now, I understand why almost all Worlds tank out of the first tier. I had my first taste of the second tier and it was FUN!. I want to spend the 1,800 Gems (or less) to essentially get away from Coaldoor and enjoy World versus World again.

OCX Active Worlds:

• Fort Aspenwood (Very High) - Medium OCX population.
  • Henge of Denravi (Medium) - Small OCX population.
  • Maguuma (Full) - Medium OCX population.
  • Northern Shiverpeaks (Very High) - Small OCX population.
  • Sea of Sorrows (Very High) - Large OCX population.
  • Yak's Bend (Full) - Large OCX Population.

OCX has actually been pretty active lately, with good fights between T1 -T3.BG, YB, SoS, FA, NSP, HoD & Mag all seems to have decent representation at the moment, although relinkings can always shift that slightly.

I would probably recommend picking a server that drifts between tier 2-3 for some variety in match ups.

If you Live in NA then keep in mind that day light savings has shifted OCX rallys about 2 hrs later then you used to have them.

@SailorSpira.9371 said:OCX has actually been pretty active lately, with good fights between T1 -T3.BG, YB, SoS, FA, NSP, HoD & Mag all seems to have decent representation at the moment, although relinkings can always shift that slightly.

I would probably recommend picking a server that drifts between tier 2-3 for some variety in match ups.

If you Live in NA then keep in mind that day light savings has shifted OCX rallys about 2 hrs later then you used to have them.

I am not too confident in Henge of Denravi because of it's two links. It may be one link or the other, or both, that are Oceania active. As for Blackgate: even if they lost half their population, they would still be a full server. I'll list the others though, thank you!

@Uon.7491 said:

@SailorSpira.9371 said:OCX has actually been pretty active lately, with good fights between T1 -T3.BG, YB, SoS, FA, NSP, HoD & Mag all seems to have decent representation at the moment, although relinkings can always shift that slightly.

I am not too confident in Henge of Denravi because of it's two links. It may be one link or the other, or both, that are Oceania active. As for Blackgate: even if they lost half their population, they would still be a full server. I'll list the others though, thank you!

strm air time are all hod.

in general there is alot of ocx lately. idk why but maybe people got sick of the blob wars during NA?

@Justine.6351 said:strm air time are all hod.

in general there is alot of ocx lately. idk why but maybe people got sick of the blob wars during NA?

Nine months ago I was with Henge of Denravi for a week before moving on, and Oceania numbers were rather lacking (hence leaving). However, HoD was the nicest server that I've ever joined. Are they still like that?

@Djamonja.6453 said:NSP doesn't have much OCX at all, and FA and Mag are just average -- the other servers mentioned are basically the tier 1 rotation. The better OCX fights IMO (if you are looking for fights) are in tiers 2-3, not tier 1.

I want to avoid the first tier as much as possible. It's fine if a server is occasionally stuck there for a week and are tanking out, but frequenting tier one? No thanks. I know better now.I'll update my list to reflect OCX populations. Thank you!

I'd like to ask, what is the atmosphere and temperament of the listed servers?

Examples:

• Though Sea of Sorrows has a poor kill to death ratio, they are tenacious. They are also usually friendly and light-hearted.
  • Maguuma lives for the kill are the most proficient fighters, however, they are also the most boorish and odious of personalities.

Feel free to correct me on the examples. What I want to know is at least one positive, and one negative for each World.

I'm on FA, OCX.Pro's generally good natured people, guilds tend to work together in fights and general strategy. Lots of players for various play styles Scouts, Roamer, Havoc and Zerging .

Con's if CREW our main OCX guild doesn't rally there probably won't be a public tag.

Archived