Raid Static at 7PM-9PM on Monday & Tuesday looking for more!

Realm.7816

Hey, so I'm looking to start a static group that will raid every week from 7 to 9PM(EST) on Monday and Tuesday. This 4 hours should be a good start. We'll see if we need to add Wednesday as well for W5, but 4hours is quite a bunch.

Requirements are in the discord server, but just a quick review here, we're asking for 200+li with screenshot proof or api-key. To be fair, if you choose to simply ping for whatever the reason, we'll know if you're good enough or not.

We currently need everything. Even if I'm the one starting the static, I'm don't have to be the commander. I will be if nobody else wishes to, but if someone thinks he can command better, please do (I only did pugs commanding).

What to expect: first week or two might be a little longer since we need to adjust ourselves. You should note somewhere your roles and what you're doing on each boss (ex. I'm doing greens on VG, druid with tangle on Gors, kiting on sab......) so we don't need to set that up every week.

Note that experience on all 5 wings are necessary.

To join/apply, just join the discord (https://discord.gg/KpxWfMU), go to the static-application channel and fill in the quick form.

Archived