Just a solid sustain build for zerg wvw.

Kenshu.3825

Just looking for some advice on a build for wvw. Including gear build and weapons of anyone doesn't mind. I main a Rev pwr hammer back line but have played base war before. Just looking for some helpful advice if anyone doesn't mind. Doesn't have to be crazy dmg just decent sustain for being able to stay with group and drop bubbles when needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! On and armor runes and possibly sigils for weapons tyvm guys!!!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARSnMdAlhgVhAehAM7ilsADZwVACA4Z4N8IWpGk6iBA-jFSBQBmUJ4CfCAJU9H8oLYf7PowDBQGV+BgLAQAAEgbezs5NDczbezbezbWbezbezbezbezbezSBonQL-w

I run this build but with berserker trinkets, but you said you need more sustain, marauder is your go to, if you need more than that, you can switch couple of trinkets to sentinel, but I believe you should be fine like that.sometimes I use break enchantment utility instead of endure pain, but again you said you need a more sustain build.

If you really can't survive with this build, go full sentinel sword shield/GS, change some traits and good to go :P :)

i believe durability is the best, + if you want to roam you don't have to change that gear, just switch to berserker trinkets and the rest is change in weapons and traits.if you want more dmg again, don't change the runes, go berserker trinkets.

@"Kenshu.3825" said:Just looking for some advice on a build for wvw. Including gear build and weapons of anyone doesn't mind. I main a Rev pwr hammer back line but have played base war before. Just looking for some helpful advice if anyone doesn't mind. Doesn't have to be crazy dmg just decent sustain for being able to stay with group and drop bubbles when needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! On and armor runes and possibly sigils for weapons tyvm guys!!!

a thread i made some time ago about a zerg build i often play very succesful with explanations and yes i also have played the hammer/gs full dmg variant

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/29523/revive-of-the-worker

Archived