Got the Looking-for-Guild blues? There's [HOPE] for you yet! PvX / Raids / RP [NA][TC]

kara.9840

Remnants of Hope [NA Servers]

Apply Today @ http://www.remnantsofhope.com

MORE THAN JUST A GUILD

Remnants of Hope is a gaming community that spans four MMOs, many causal games, and countless other interests. We support our members in-game with department officers who specialize in specific types of activity: PvE, Roleplay, PvP, Raiding, and Crafting (obviously we have a Recruitment Officer as well… can’t leave myself out!).

We also support our members outside of the game, with bustling forums and Teamspeak to bridge the gap between worlds. Tyrian citizens can get to know those in Azeroth, Tamriel and throughout the galaxy… finding common interests and participating in community-wide conversations and activities (like spontaneous karaoke night!). Many Remnants play more than one game, while some stick to a single division. Even so, we’re one community and we welcome people from all walks of life to join in, have fun, make friends and settle in to enjoy our hobbies together.

When you apply to Remnants of Hope, you’re applying to a large community that maintains a family atmosphere. Just because we have enough members to run multiple raid squads, stomp the Dragon Stand meta and boast a fully-decked-out guild hall doesn’t mean you’ll get lost in the crowd. Our recruitment department and officers will help you find the activities you love and introduce you to like-minded players of all experience levels. Our two-week trial period is the perfect time for you to get to know us while we get to know you. At the end of it, new members often tell us that they felt welcome, included and like they found a home.

READY TO JOIN?

Tolerance, respect, loyalty and a positive attitude are important to us. If you have these qualities, message me to chat (kara.9840 in-game, Siscia on the RoH forums), or just go straight to our website and fill out an application if you’re already sold: http://www.remnantsofhope.com

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. Give us a feel for who you are and what it will be like to play, chat, and talk with you!

*TC server only required for WvW content, we accept players from any NA server.

As one of the newer members of HOPE I can honestly say I am so glad I made the decision to apply. The people in this guild make you feel right at home like you have always been there and they are very kind and helpful. It is big enough that there is always someone on, even during those early morning hours, but yet you don't feel like an outsider because your new. One of the things I truly enjoy is how well organized the guild is making it feel very professional. They are represented in several different games and the forums are very active so even if you are not able to attend a lot of missions you can still chat and make new friends. I highly recommend checking The Remnants of Hope out I promise you won't regret it.

• 4 weeks later...

I could list endless reasons to join this guild but I think I'll just go with the best one. We let you play the game your way and there is always somebody to help you do it when needed. We have some of the most supportive players I've ever met in an MMO. So come check us out, you won't regret it!

• 3 weeks later...

We're looking for more new friends! Remnants of Hope is a fabulous community of people who offer humor, creativity, laid-back group events, AND training for end-game content!

Whether you want to get knee-deep in roleplay or raiding, or you'd like to PvP with folks who know the meaning of good sportsmanship, we might be the guild you're looking for! We're specifically looking for people who are interested in progression raiding... and yes, we will train you! MUST have an awesomely positive attitude and love to laugh more than rage while raiding. ;)

Learn more about us on our website: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/front-page/

And if you have any questions at all, I'm available in-game or on the Remnants of Hope forums to chat through anything you want to ask! (I'm Siscia on our forums)

I never played Guild Wars so much until I joined Remnants Of Hope. I used to play for a few months at a time and then take a nice, long hiatus.With Remnants~ there's ALWAYS something to do and someone to play with.I'm not a serious player.. or any good. That's okay, though. This community only cares that you're having fun. Whether it's raiding, PVP, map Metas, world bosses, etc.There's always a guild event that is planned for the day and member-organised events are highly encouraged!There is something for everyone.

EXCEPT toxicity. You won't need a booster shot for any drama epidemics here.... They're pretty clean.Saying that~ there is a high risk of sarcasm, jokes, gut-wrenching laughter, and fuzzy feels for those bonding moments.

Despite the packaging's warning label, RoH is pretty helpful. AND patient. Really patient (Shout out to RoH~ Thank you!!)I'm a button masher! But these guys influence me to WANT to read my abilities!! WHO DOES THAT?!

OH! And don't be too intimidated by those application questions~ It really is like a crash course for us to get to know! Convince us you're you ♥

If none of this convinces you, did I mention RoH is giving away FREE images of potential T-shirts to accepted members?

Always needing PVE help~ this one's for you!hntkcfu.jpg

Raided for the first time with Maeric's Training Raids? Save those memories!ngKgW2H.jpg

Give them a try~ they may be THAT guild. That awesome one./endcorny.exe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TONIGHT: We have two raid squads running right this second-- one training group for newbies and one experienced group going for the clears. Good luck!TOMORROW: Our Funday Friday shenanigans will feature Dune Racing across all the Path of Fire maps-- ready set gooooooo!SATURDAY: Jumping Puzzles with the one and only Kage! She makes JPs FUN! Then, Remnants Acquisitions will help the Blu sisters track down a long-lost family secret (there will probably be some revenge in there, if I know those peeps), and finally, a casual saturday night fever raid!SUNDAY: We'll kick back, take it easy, and kill us some dragons (among other things) on Kitty Blu's Boss Train.

Just a typical weekend in RoH! ;)

So I have to give my personal experience with RoH: I had been playing GW2 for around 6 months and I had been though most of the content, except RAIDs. At the time it felt a daunting task training for and getting into a RAID squad.

I joined RoH just to find a group of people to play GW2 and participate in group activities. Things like metas, boss trains, and perhaps some WvW groups/havocs. I really enjoyed the group activities and then I found out about the RAID training. I was tentative at first to join, but I knew I wanted to participate. So I dabbled my feet in and it has been blast ever since. Because of RoH I have maxed out my masteries and working on taking down some of the toughest RAID bosses (with Wing 6 to come!). Me and a number of people really feel that RoH is a great guild if you want to get started with RAIDs, because of how patient and helpful the RAID training leaders and participants are. And I still get to do the fun JPs, races, and boss trains.

So yeah, why haven't you joined already?

• 2 weeks later...

We talk a ton about all the raiding and other PvE content we do... but if you're looking for some roleplay... especially if you enjoy it alongside other aspects of the game like exploration, meta events and learning the lore behind end-game content, this could be a great fit!

“Greetings, my fellow Tyrian. Your deeds and character have come to my attention and I believe we may find it within our mutual interests to meet.

I am in contact with an organization comprised of others like you -- people of skill and determination who fight to protect our world, whether with sword or spell or by other means -- and I would like to speak with you further about what we might offer you in return for lending your own courage and integrity to this cause.

If I’ve gained your attention, and I hope that I have, please send word. My name is Cadence Ledain, head of recruitment, and I truly look forward to your inquiry.”

• 2 weeks later...

Salutations folks, My name is Syns and I am a freshly minted member of RoH, Here to give my take on RoH with fresh eyes. To give you some background I am a veteran player of GW2 going back to just after launch. For the past two years I have gone through what I would call, "High hopes and huge letdowns" with previous guilds as well as drama...So much so that I ended up leaving the game for a few months to get some perspective on things and to take a break.

When I came back I decided that I wanted a change of direction and thus I began to search out another community and reconstitute my account. I found the RoH post here and after about a week I decided to check out their community site and decided to put in an application. I for one can say that this is one of the best decisions I have ever made in GW2. Like I said I am a fresh member and in the last 3 weeks I have run more events and have done more with RoH than I did in the last 3 months of my previous guild. These people truly care and you can see it in the details of their site and forums, The work that leadership, officers, assistants and members put into RoH and just how you are embraced and treated when you first come in. After all this time in GW2 I can finally say that I have found a home and am grateful to be an RoH member as well as the fact that I look forward to logging in to GW2 for the first time in what seems like ages. They have helped to reinvigorate this game for me.

I want to give my thanks to Siscia, Gray and Zen from the Recruitment Department as well as Squeeks, Zang, Maeric, Exo, Winters, Kage and all of their assistants (You know who you are and you are amazing!!!) Give RoH a legitimate chance and you won't regret it, I can promise you that....

I bid you good day and I'll seeya around in Tyria fellow Adventures :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived