Arrival and Survival Is VERY Buggy

CripShot.3921

The "Arrival and Survival" quest as part of the LS Season 3, Chapter 5 is very buggy. It was near impossible to progress past the first part of the quest where you talk to the First Mate. I used the "trick" that the GW2 wiki mentioned where I logged out during the conversation. That took about 5 or 6 tries before it finally worked. But now that I've moved on the next part, I cannot interact with the tracking device after being asked to "Check if the green light turns on." I have the "Look [F]" option but I cannot actually do it. This needs to be fixed. I want to progress through the LS before I do any of the new stuff because I am behind on the story.

@Vague Memory.2817 said:It is not worth playing the expansion story in the first 1 week. HoT was the same, some parts of the story just couldn't be progressed because of bugs. Some took longer to fix.

This is not the new expansion, though. This is part of the living story season 3. So I think most of those bugs should have been fixed by now. Sadly it's not.

Archived