My disappointment with the balances

Menzo.2185

I think you are you losing yourself with the balances matter. And I'll give an example to explain why?

Full Counter: March 27, 2018 - Reduced damage by 14% in PvP and WvW.November 07, 2017 - Increased recharge from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP and WvW only.

Healing Signet:May 08, 2018 - The healing per second of this signet is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 10%-reduced healing values in all modes.May 16, 2017 - The passive healing from this skill has been reduced by 10% in PvP only.

Berseker Stance:November 07, 2017 - Reduced duration from 9 seconds to 4 seconds. Increased adrenaline gain per pulse from 3 to 7.Resistance per pulse has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.Reduced recharge from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.Fixed a consistency issue where effect application would sometimes be delayed.

With that said I ask: How can I, with a warrior, fight againts all your condi bomb shit of ALL Condi Classes (Thieves, Scourges, Rangers, Mesmers)????Even if I use all my 3 utilities skills to clean condi, which would be absurd, will be still very difficult to deal with the type and the amount of conditions skills that you made in the game, like Trail of Anguish; this skills break stun, give stability, convert my boon in 1 conditions, cripple me and make me burn. So, burn can give life force, so it's a "self-feeding" skills, you spend and gain in the same time.

What Im saying is: turn back the 8 sec Full Counter OR turn back 9 sec Berseker Stance. Im not AJAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other stuffs:Condi Mesmers its fine, dont nerf anything. People must learn it how to deal with confusion stack... do not use any damage skills.Condi Thief are INSANE, perma invisibity, huge amount of condi stacks, amazing mobility, this is ridiculous. So fucking OP and no one do nothing

Enchanted Daggers must has recharge of 20 seconds OR clear 2 conditions with 30 sec cooldown OR give to Riposting Shadows the ability to remove any kind of condition. This will make power revenant playable against the sea of conditions in the game.

• Sorry my google translator english

Oh you are so right. Condi is completely out of control, so instead of nerfing the condi spam their best idea is to practically eliminate everything i have to counter it. When you run into 12 necros it doesnt matter how much retal, stab, or resistance you have. Its gonna get stripped, im gonna get feared and stunned (even when i stunbreak (i have slotted triple stunbreak) i will be immediately stunned again) and i will have 12 condis on me... dead. Even the firebrands in my sub squad can oy pump out so many boons. They get ripped so damn quick. I can almost counter that its not so much the condi as it is the boon removal is out of control. If i could keep my resist up and know it wont go anywhere i would have a better chance to fight.

You're not supposed to just permanently ignore it. Most of it comes down to positioning and moving properly.

That still doesn't mean that condi can be as stupid as it has been for a long time now. I don't think there is a world in which condi can feel balanced honestly.

@Menzo.2185 said:I think you are you losing yourself with the balances matter. And I'll give an example to explain why?

Full Counter: March 27, 2018 - Reduced damage by 14% in PvP and WvW.November 07, 2017 - Increased recharge from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP and WvW only.

Healing Signet:May 08, 2018 - The healing per second of this signet is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 10%-reduced healing values in all modes.May 16, 2017 - The passive healing from this skill has been reduced by 10% in PvP only.

Berseker Stance:November 07, 2017 - Reduced duration from 9 seconds to 4 seconds. Increased adrenaline gain per pulse from 3 to 7.Resistance per pulse has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.Reduced recharge from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.Fixed a consistency issue where effect application would sometimes be delayed.

With that said I ask: How can I, with a warrior, fight againts all your condi bomb kitten of ALL Condi Classes (Thieves, Scourges, Rangers, Mesmers)????

Stares at you in Revenant

Archived